Monday, March 7, 2011

No Need For Eye Lift Surgery: Massage Those "Hooded" Eyes Away

Ok.I know I have neglected this blog for months but I promise I will write a new post at least twice a week from now on beginning today with a quick massage tutorial that eliminates the need for eye lift surgery.

Now let's get down to business: Natural facelift alternatives. After all that is the title of this page. I am constantly searching for natural ways to combat the aging process. Okay not combat it but just slow it down a bit. It's just not natural to not age at all but it doesn't hurt to slow down the process a bit. Over the months that I have been absent from writing, I can say that I have been experimenting with facial massage and among other things, have discovered a way to achieve more youthful looking eyes. I tried this massage technique and began to see results within a few days. Although you won't receive as dramatic an effect you will with a surgical eye lift, you can reduce "hooded", tired looking eyes with a quick eye massage.

Get The Right Massage Oil or Cream

For me, it's my vitamin e moisturizing cream. I have oily skin and this cream has the right combination of moisture without making my face too oily.

Massage While Moisturizing Your Face


I incorporate the massage into moisturizing my face after I have cleansed it.

The Eye Lift Massage

Step 1: The massage itself is very simple. With your two middle fingers, start at the corner of your eyes near the bridge of your nose and go down under the eyes and then up and around them, underneath your eyebrows to make a circle. While doing this, apply light pressure. Do this five times.

Step 2: Repeat this process except close your eyes and pass over your eyelids when circling your eyes. Do this five times also.

You should start to see your eyes look brighter and the skin tighten up around them in a few days. I can certainly say that this massage is a pain free, money free alternative to an eye lift surgery. Feel free to post and let me know your results.

No comments:

Post a Comment